How to Order
You can order and pay online. Registered customers can update delivery addresses, upload artwork, track orders and view order history through your secure account page. We also allow orders to be placed via PayPal Express, this requires no registration.
1. Create an account or login to your account.
2. From the online store on the item page put the total number you require in the quantity box, click update, then select the from the options in the next sections down as they appear.
3. If you have a deadline we now have a Got a Deadline Facility to help you choose the correct postage option for your order. Our current dispatch times are shown in the shopping basket together with the different postage options we offer. If you choose the courier or one of our premier services please let us know your deadline when you place your order.
4. Dispatch dates allocated to an order are subject to prompt/same day approval of artwork sample(s) any delay may result in a later dispatch.
5. Artwork should be submitted/supplied at the time an order is placed this is can be done as part of the checkout process. Registered customers can also submit artwork/text link by logging into their account or if you prefer artwork/information can be emailed.
6. Make payment online with a credit/debit card using Worldpay or PayPal.
For customers that wish to create their own designs there is an artwork template, if you use photoshop, available at the bottom of the item product page as well as an artwork guide with design specifications.
If you require us to do the artwork please reply to the order receipt that will be emailed straight after purchase with a detailed description of how you would like your design(s) to look. If required please include specific font names and colours with a CMYK colour reference or colour swatch as well as any images you require. Our team will then create an artwork sample based on this information which will be emailed for approval.